Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Peek a Boo: Strawberry Vanilla Dress - with toppings

Embellishing a dress
easy embellishment for strawberry vanilla dress


The strawberry Vanilla Dress I made last week. I wanted to gift it to a little girl who is celebrating her birthday this week, but I felt that it was lacking something.

There was nothing to tie the pretty print on the bottom to the red on the bodice. I took a stock of the trims and notions I had. One sew on butterfly and one red polka dot trim later...I was done.

how to embellish a dress


I think it looks complete now - ready to go to the little one it was destined for.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love this cute little dress. I'm you new follower on FB.

    I would like to invite you for the giveaway party at http://daffysdream.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-free-giveaway.html

    daffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how a little trim and butterfly can transform a pretty dress to stunning. What a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I loved it before and after! Where do you get such vivid fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jadwal Update Sabung Ayam SV388 20 Februari 2019 di Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Melalui Agen Resmi Taruhan Sabung Ayam Live Asli Thailand.

    Judi Sabung Ayam – Jika ingin mendaftar Games Permainan Sabung Ayam Khusus SV388. Cara untuk deposit atau withdraw, Anda bisa langsung kunjungi website kami atau langsung hubungi Customer Service kami melalui Livechat yang tersedia di website ini untuk melakukan semua Jenis transaksi Yang Ada.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)