Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From Blooms And Bugs studio...more Belle skirts


Blooms And Bugs Studio: Belle Layered Skirts

Now that I have been paying a little more attention to my etsy shop, I see that the orders are also trickling in.
This is the second order of this Belle Layered skirt, it was a record of sorts. This skirt got sold within 5 minutes of my listing it..Yaay! It got shipped yesterday.

Along with this...

all wrapped up.
I'm now paying attention to what my customers are telling me and making some more combos of these skirts.

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and the wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt. So dang cute! Thanks for linking up to Blissful and domestic:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your sales. Being an etsy seller I know how exciting it is. Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Congrats on selling so quickly! All of your skirts are just adorable! Thanks for sharing this on Fancy This Fridays by the way!
    ~Kassi @ Truly Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so pretty

    Thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute skirt. What's the wrap thing?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)