Saturday, March 17, 2012

More free dress sewing patterns - roundup

Free Sewing Pattern Roundup: Dress Patterns
                                                       Ava Dress From Made By Lex

With the amount of interest these weekly roundups generate, I think we can safely assume that we all love free sewing patterns. And its also highly likely that we love sewing dresses more than anything else...I know I do and judging by the number of dresses that get pinned, showcased at various sewing forums I think you do as well.
So I again went on a mission to select some lovely dress patterns for you guys from all over the blogosphere and here are my picks. Head on over to my hubpage to check out my latest collection of baby/kids dress patterns and tutorials. While you're there you could also look around for my earlier roundups for more dresses, skirts, pants and accessories.
Don't forget to share your favorites too. After all, who doesn't need new dress patterns.



Pin It

2 comments:

Leave some sugar :)