Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Korker Bows DIY


In teh beginning of the year 2013, I read this post at Money Saving Mom about choosing one word every year and really focusing on it. Gosh! This is one blogger I have learned a lot from.
I had a really hard time coming up with just one word, but now that I think about it. My word for this year has been "Experiment"
I have been experimenting a lot this year in many aspects. I'm applying tips and techniques to be more disciplined and intentional that I gleaned from various books. I'm trying to get better at photography ( which again means a lot of tinkering). I'm trying to take more risks and experiment in my sewing. I don't know if it would lead to anything great or life-changing, but its gratifying to try something new and make it work.

So whats with the picture of korker bow? It had been on my "to do try" list forever. Last week, we had some repairs going on in the home and most of the rooms were taken over by handymen. So I took the opportunity to try out korker bows.


I followed the instructions on Michael's Creations to make these. I love how they turned out.


 Missy got the perfect opportunity to wear them with her Stars and Stripes Dress to a July 4th celebration in her school.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some sugar :)