Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ringer Onesie Sew Along - Day 6

Ringer Onesie Sew Along - Finish the sleeves and side seams
ringer onesie sew-along


On to Day 6 of the ringer onesie sew-along. My days have been busy but I managed to make progress on the onesie. Blogging about it, on the other hand, was a different story. Yet here I am and here is my onesie with finished armholes.

Here is a link to the Ringer Onesie Tutorial and Pattern at Shwin and Shwin  if you want to double check something.

Today's tasks:

1. Finish sleeves with binding
2. Sew the side seams
3. Find a small piece of interfacing and three snaps for the next days.

Isn't the onesie looking cute now? I can't wait to finish it in a couple of days.



Check out the series:
Ringer Onesie Sew Along Day 3
Ringer Onesie Sew Along Day 5

Pin It