Monday, July 22, 2013

Ringer Onesie Sewalong - Day 5 - Sew the shoulder, Sew on the neck binding

Ringer Onesie Sew Along - Day 5

sewing a ringer onesie

We are on day 5 of the ringer onesie sew-along. I didn't mean to take the weekend off but it turned out to be really hectic and I couldn't do any sewing or blogging. So I am going to pick up right where I left and make progress on this onesie.

Here is a link to the Ringer Onesie Tutorial and Pattern at Shwin and Shwin  if you want to double check something ( always a good idea).

Today's tasks:

1. Sew shoulder seams on one side
2. Sew on the neck binding.

I didn't check how Shauna was finishing up the neck binding and sewed incorrectly. No, I'm not going to unpick and fix it. This project has to live with a tiny imperfection. However, if you aren't sure about something, read the tutorial again, pretty please!

Check out the series:
Ringer Onesie Sew Along Day 3